1. Our job is to establish, shepherd, and multiply.
2. We are here to declare to you the whole council of God and to help you internalize it.
3. Your job is to become rooted and established.
4. Ways that we establish believers: preaching, discipleship, life groups, mentoring, leadership development, recovery
5. If you will commit to the process of establish, you will begin to thrive.
Questions for further thought or discussion:
- What does it mean to become established in something?
- What does it look like to be rooted and established in Christ? Why is it so important to become established?
- What are some of the things leaders do to help Christians become established?
- Examine your life spiritually. What processes are you participating in to help you mature? What more, if anything, should you be doing to grow as a Christian?
Lord, please give me the wisdom and discipline to connect to my church in ways that help me to become rooted and established in my faith.